So, say I'm visiting the site of Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, the authors of the Pendergast series (you guys should check it out. He's the swoon-worthiest FBI agent I know. Honestly, I think he's A LOT sexier than James Bond. :D). Anyway, when I visit their page, these are the stuff that I'd like to know ---
- When's the next book going to come out?
- What are other future books that I can look forward to?
- Are they going to collaborate with other authors which means Agent Pendergast gets to interact with other authors' characters?
- Do they have free books I can download?
- Are there contests of theirs I can join?
- I want more scenes - rather than just interviews - written about the everyday life of Agent Pendergast!
- What other books can they recommend that are like Agent Pendergast's series?
- Any events of them online or offline I can attend?
Now - my question is: do you feel the same? Because if you say yes, then I'll start blogging more about stuff like that.