I promised myself that I'd be more faithful in updating this blog come September - and well, hello September. You're here already! Now, on to some updates ---
- First of all, I'm really, really, really happy that Nick and Lilac is doing well on Amazon - I hope it continues to go all the way to the Top 100. Hahaha. But really - thanks to all those who bought and thanks to those who took the time to review the book or tell me they've liked it. :)
- I'm also happy to say that Jason's story will be out September - which means this month. I just don't have an exact date yet. But what I do have is the cover and as soon as I get my publisher's go signal, you'll get to see it as well. The cover is another to-die-for design by Clarise of CT Cover Creations.
- When Fangirls Cry is also out. As always, this was a very emotional story for me to write, mostly because Saffi is one of my nicest characters - or at least that's how I think of her - and umm...I can't say anything else or I'll end up writing spoilers.
- I have the most amazing project for this month. It's my birthday month so I'm going to explore a WHOLE NEW WORLD with my next book. I'll share a teaser for my next newsletter. :) All I can say is that if you liked the Regency daydreams in Nick and Lilac, then you will like this one, too. :)
- I'm going to update The Morteia Chronicles later. I haven't forgotten about it - not to fear! :)
- Lastly, don't forget - we've got a giveaway scheduled on September 2 to 8 - this is a promotional blog tour for When Fangirls Lie. You should check it out because we have character interviews and a Kindle Fire or Amazon gift cards to offer! :)
That's it for now! Till tomorrow!