This is my highest so far in Amazon's hourly-updated Author Rank for the Top 100 of Romance > Fantasy & Futuristic authors.
Since the release of Suit & Fangs, I've been steady at #55 but just a while ago, my publisher emailed me to check my author rankings - yes, she had to tell me; I'm normally as obsessed as the next Amazon author in checking rankings but I am just flooded with work these days to indulge in it - and voila!
And I get to be with REALLY FAMOUS AUTHORS in this list! Not to mention many of them are my favorites - to be honest, they could have all been my favorites but I haven't yet read any of the books by the others (we don't get a lot of new titles / authors here in the Philippines).
To name some of my favorites - of course R.E. Butler would be one of them teehee (I look upon her as my #1 Amazon mentor). Then there's...
- Stephenie Meyer (yes, I'm a diehard Twilight fan)
- Nalini Singh (forever a fan of Raphael and his Seven and of course Hawke)
- Chloe Neill (her Houses for vampires are like fraternities made 100x deadlier, darker, and sexier)
- Lynsay Sands (Argeneau vampires for me are like Jude Deveraux' Montgomery-Taggert clan with fangs)
- Jeaniene Frost (I will always always love Kat and Bones, though Vlad and Leila are fast becoming my #2 favorite)
Okay, I'll stop. I'm babbling. I know. It's me fangirling - that's how I started writing When Fangirls Lie. :P
But anyway, this is a great weekend so far - I hope you all would have as much fun as I am having now!
And, oh, Domenico Moretti, how you slay me time and time again, wowing me speechless with how hot you are.
Please stay like that forever!