1. Register an account with Amazon (we're assuming you do not have one yet).
So if you click the link above, you will be redirected (in another window) to a page that will display the image below. Take note of which email address you will be using here (and your password of course) since we will need it later.
You can read Amazon books on a Kindle app for your PC, MAC, Android device, iPad, iPod touch or iPhone.
Click that button I've encircled to start downloading.
Open your favorite browser (Safari, Mozilla, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer - doesn't matter which!). You will have to buy your ebooks straight from Amazon's web page and NOT from your Kindle app. Let's be very clear on that.
With the link above, you can start typing the book titles that you know are free to purchase. An example of this would be - of course - my book The Werewolf Prince and I. Make sure you're signed in with your Amazon account by the by!
- See the green-circled text? It shows that I - Marian - am signed in with my Amazon account.
- See the blue-circled text? TWPAI is $.00 for its Kindle edition, which means it's free to download!
- See the red-circled text? There's the BUY now button. If you click it, Amazon will send the book to your Kindle device / application. Now, in my case I have several devices registered under one account (yes, that's possible). You can choose which device / app the book will be delivered to.
- So to put it simply, just click that orange button BUY NOW WITH 1-CLICK and you've bought your free ebook on Amazon!
Go to your Kindle app or device and you'll see your book downloading automatically. Your downloaded books will appear under the Cloud tab if you are using a Kindle app and on the Device tab if you have your own Kindle. So that's it. Enjoy reading!
P.S. If you want to buy a paid ebook on Amazon, you will need to use a credit card or have someone buy / gift you with an Amazon gift card.